Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Sometimes we plan, and God laughs" - Annie Camden

We had plans..we had big plans...seems like those plans are slipping away. But I know I have to put my faith in God. I know his plans are bigger and better than any plan we have. The uncertainty of all of this is eating away at me. I feel like if something else goes wrong I may have to be admitted. I feel like life is at a stand still but at the same time just keeps marching on. What was supposed to happen isn't...I am trying not to get angry...to not get discouraged but to trust in God. This verse keeps popping up in different places around me..."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."Jer 29:11 (NIV)...I think God maybe trying to send me a message...

1 comment:

Dana K said...

I hope & pray y'all get some answers, Candise.