Tuesday, November 8, 2011

To pysch or not to pysch

I haven't updated recently just because it feels like so many things are going through my mind lately. I am afraid my thoughts will not make sense and at times may seem harsh.
A doctor and some people in my life has said that I need to seek counseling because of everything in my life...that I need someone to talk to about all this. I am unsure if I should...I guess it's more of a question as to will it help....will it change anything...will it make anything better. I don't know if it would. I don't feel like there are many people who quite understand what I have been through or am going through. I think the person will just say what every other person has said.."oh wow!! How do you do this...your so strong...that's so sad". Maybe I'm in denial and they may actually help. I don't feel depressed or anything...just overwhelmed and frustrated with the whole situation with Kadian.

No comments: